Wednesday, April 10, 2013

GOAL!!!

If you could be in any movie, book or TV show, what would it be, why and what character would you be?

If I could be in any movie I would be in Goal. Goal is about a little Mexican boy who comes to the US illegally with his family. That part doesn't really matter, but what happens is he's really good at soccer and a scout for NewCastle United sees him and gives him a trial with the team in England. At first, he REALLY sucks but then he pulls his stuff together and makes the team. The movie shows him scoring goals and doing all the things that the pro life allows you to do like parties etc.

I would want to be in Goal because it has always been my dream to be a professional soccer player in England. Hopefully one day this will happen to me for real :)


10 comments:

  1. This is really cool! I like that you connected your hobbies with the hobbies of the character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was it that made the movie Goal stand out over any other soccer movie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Eric I'm pretty sure that you'll never become an illegal mexican immigrant, but good luck with the soccer

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree i like how you connected your hobbies to the guy in the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeaah soccer ftw! man u all the way

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very inspirational story! I can see why you would want to be him after he overcame diversity! I have also had this dream of being a professional soccer player!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with that man, work hard. 10,000 hours to become a professional.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you connected this with your life.

    ReplyDelete